Tuesday 8 May 2012

A foray into comic strips, and Teacupfaery update

I have been productive lately!!

Here is a quick little experimental comic strip I did the other day. I'm very interested in drawing comic books. This particular one is lifted from a project I'm working on with my friend Calvin. I just felt like using it as the basis for my first foray into watercolour comics. What do you think? I think it's pretty cool.

 I have also been doing a little bit of work for my sister Jane (Over at  noneuclideanquilting) She asked me to design a logo of sorts for her quilt labels. here is the work in progress so far:



I'm pretty sure the finished thing is going to be in watercolours and pen, as above. But as you can see it's a work in progress.
I've decided I'm going to try to devote about an hour a day to my own personal projects. And I don't mean thinking about them, I mean actual tangible work. That way I might actually get some serious work done over the approaching summer holiday.

I think there's hope for the future of this blog afterall!

Will

1 comment: