Monday 7 May 2012

Resuscitation, and In Orbit

I'm very bad at keeping blogs!

Well, I thought this one would take off, but I didn't post for ages. Silly me! I have been doing some watercolour paintings. I think they are the future for me at the moment. Things are going on in my head. Wonderful things that I'm putting to paper. I might scan my recent produce in and post it up here tomorrow. The idea is, now that I have finished most of my college work for the summer, I'll have more time to develop, nurture and, most importantly, execute ideas. 

I'm not going to let this be like last summer, where I planned to write and draw an entire graphic novel and proceeded to do nothing at all. No no. This year I planned to do an animated movie. This is ambitious, yes, but I have no deadline, and I have no boss. So for now I'm just experimenting. Making infant steps in a medium that I one day hope to perfect. The important thing to know is that I am happy with where things are going!

In other news, I have an end of year exhibition coming up with college. The extra cool thing is that I named and designed the flyer (below) for the exhibition! This was a very cool opportunity to do a proper bit of design and boost my confidence. The flyer is based on my recent animation project, which is in the show along with some of my etchings. There are loads of great pieces from my friends too so it should be a great event!



That's all for now.

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment